Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Today I shall return to "Harnessing the Spark"

The novel is at the halfway mark. I’ve been neglecting it for obvious reasons, but I think it’s high time I get back to it.


“high time” is a really strange phrase. I’m assuming it refers to high noon but I’m not curious enough to look it up so I’ll just contemplate its origins here.


There are many that would argue “high time” is 4:20pm. I am not one of those people. I have long since graduated high school.


Not that there is anything wrong with smoking the mary-jah-hu-ha. Other than it being illegal I guess, but that in itself is a debate I would gladly get behind. I would sell the magic dragon down by the sea for fun and profit without a second thought.


Speaking of the sea, why do fisherman always refer to the sea and never the ocean? There is a difference right? The open sea isn’t really the sea at all. The sea is the area between the land and ocean, the sea is partly surrounded by land by definition. The next time a sailor says he wants to get back to the sea, I shall call him a pussy. The ocean is where the true adventurer would take to. Then he’ll probably punch me in the face.


Getting punched in the face can be very therapeutic. How much can you know about yourself if you’ve never been in a fight?


I really need to read a few books that are on my list. “Out of Oz” is current, then “Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter” then something by Chuck P.


Where was I? Oh yeah, today I shall return to “Harnessing the Spark”

No comments:

Post a Comment